Friday, April 4, 2014

Girl Time

We decided to curl Charli's hair. I like how it turned out.
Love her little face
Brinley was doing her famous opera voice
I love how they are cheesin it for the camera.
You won't find a kid more loving than Charli. Unfortunately, Mckenna doesn't usually reciprocate.
I loved growing up with my cousins and I'm glad these two have each other and Syd and Dalton too! 
I gave them some chocolate to pass the time while their nails were drying
Nice toes Char! 
Mckenna finally gave a hug back 
A picture with everyone before Charli has to go home.
Her mom might be a cat hater but it doesn't stop her one bit.

Ha ha...poor Smokey

2 comments:

Martha said...

I saw Charli choking that cat to death with her loving hugs. So funny....Pedicures are always fun.

Kelsi said...

Pedicures were fun. That was a great idea. Charli had a blast at your house. She still tells me every time I ask, kenna is my best friend!