Friday, April 4, 2014

Jungle Jims

There is no shortage of pictures on this post because there were so many I absolutely loved. I'm sitting here grinning like a big cheese ball. These kids are just the best. I love them all so much. We had a fun day together. Thanks Rae for planning it!

Hansen showing Charli how the ride works
Could that picture be any cuter? Look at Kolton peering around the swing.
This girl is right at home on a horse


Since when does this little guy think he is one of the big kids? I wish they didn't grow up so fast.
Little bit naughty
This ride makes me so sick. It goes really fast. The kids all loved it though.

Best Friends
Look at Charli! Ha Ha. She is such a lovable little cuddle bug.
I could look at these kids all day long.
And the beauties that made these beautiful kids.

3 comments:

Martha said...

You are right Jess....the pictures couldn't be any cuter. What beautiful girls and handsome boys. And I would say that I've got some beautiful daughters too. What a fun day - the expressions on their faces are priceless!!

Dean and Rachel said...

I can't stop smiling either. SO DANG CUTE! Love every one of these cute kiddos

Kelsi said...

That was such a great idea Rae- I am so glad we went. Charli had SO much fun and I think I smiled the whole time I was there watching all of the cousins together. We got some great photos.