Well it's true! I am a mother of a 14 year old. I don't really know how it happened, but it did. Savannah has wisdom beyond her years and has already experienced some difficult things. I'm so proud of her for the choices she continues to make to become the person her Father in Heaven wants her to be. Now she is a high schooler....ahhhh. I'm now counting with sadness the years she has LEFT at home. People always said to "enjoy them while they are little because they grow up so fast". Of course, this is when you are at your worst....wondering why it can't go faster!!! So here I am, one of those people....enjoy them while they are little because they grow up WAY TOO FAST. I love you Savannah!
| She had fun with a few of her friends eating at Zupas, playing at Trafalga, and enjoying a drink at Swig. |
| Carly, Mia and Shauni |
| I love her big brown eyes and gorgeous hair. |
| The master of "Selfies" |
| Not that they needed anymore caffeine....man they are hyper. |
1 comment:
Such a cute girl. She looks 17. Love her.
Post a Comment