Saturday, September 13, 2014

Charli and Mckenna- Preschool and Tea Party

 I have so many great pictures from Charli being here for over a month and I've decided to just post my favorites in no particular order. Charli and Mckenna are 9 months apart and they have just become the best of friends. There is a little fighting that happens but I feel like this time around they really became friends. We are already missing Charli so much. Mckenna had a preschool field trip to the fire station and I asked the teacher if Charli could come along. Charli was super nervous but I thought it was good for her.
Mckenna's friend Brielle trying on the big heavy fire man's coat.




Mckenna trying out the smaller fire hose. I'm glad it wasn't the giant one!

After the fire station, lunch, and playing outside the girls were ready to cuddle under a blanket and watch a movie.
 Hunter and Brinley got the girls set up to have a "tea party" one afternoon.



3 comments:

Kelsi said...

Ahhh I love them. Charli has already asked every day if Mckenne can come to Iowa!!

Martha said...

What a lovely tea party especially with their Butler Hunter. That is so cute with the little miniature dishes.

Dean and Rachel said...

Those tea pictures are so dang cute! I love those girls together...glad they have each other