Saturday, September 13, 2014

School 2014-2015

The time has come that I have my structured life back. I really feel happier when school is in session. I miss the kids but I love that they are on a better schedule. They are up early and out the door so they can get everything done. My mornings are crazy. I take Savannah at 7:30 to the High School and then I drop Hunter off at the bus stop at 8:30 and drop Brinley off at her school at 8:40 and then two days a week Mckenna goes to preschool at 9:00.
Freshman (14)
First Grader (6 - almost 7)
6th Grader (11)

Pre-School (3 - almost 4)

3 comments:

Martha said...

Adorable first day pictures. Wow, the height on Brinley and Hunter is killin me. I'm definitely going to be the shrimp of this entire family. Well in height anyway. Ha Ha

Kelsi said...

Your kids are adorable Jess. Sounds crazy to have kids in school in the morning! No sleeping in for years to come.

Dean and Rachel said...

Your kids are ALL so cute! Love all the pictures. Little M is growing up!!!