Monday, September 8, 2014

Wasatch County Talent Find

I love that Hunter loves to perform. He is getting SO good on his guitar (and violin but he won't admit that one). It was really fun because this year in his 5th grade class he met a friend who just started drum lessons named Gavin. One night, on my way to work, Hunter had me drop him off at Gavins to rehearse while I played the piano at the Zermatt. When I stopped in to pick him up I was amazed at how well they played together. So that was the beginning of the "Out Cast " band. In July, Hunter and Gavin entered the Wasatch County talent Find Contest and took first place. The crowd went wild at how good they were. Powell and I were super proud!
Powell and Hunter tuning his guitar
It was seriously the rainiest day of the summer. Look how wet my arm is.
In the zone
The song was "Sweet Child of Mine" by Guns and Roses
These were all the kids in their category. Here they are lined up waiting for the winners to be announced.
I love this picture when they hear that they won FIRST PLACE.

1 comment:

Kelsi said...

So cool! Way to go Hunts!! HE really is amazing.