Monday, September 8, 2014

Summer Fun

This summer we spent ALOT of time with family. It was great. I'm so thankful for a close family. The first few pictures are of a Van Wagoner cousin dinner at Iggys for an early birthday celebration for Denise. The last three pictures are of when Kurt and Susie came up for a day. We took them down the canal and they loved it. Then we came back and had a BBQ. The Freemans were able to come for the dinner so it was good for the girls to play.
I wish we would have had more time together. Next time we need an overnighter.
I LOVE Shelly's stories.
Such a cute picture of Ali and a nice picture of Tammy in the background.
The Freeman Girls....Bella, Violet and Poppy sitting with Mckenna.
Kurt and Susie have three boys....Jacob, Ben and Nick.
The whole group of cousins minus Poppy, who was ready for bed.

1 comment:

Kelsi said...

WisH I could have come with the cousins!