Monday, September 8, 2014

Summer Swimming

This summer I put the kids in summer swimming lessons with the Kings. They live near our old neighborhood and I heard how great their lessons are. They keep the class sizes really small so the kids get a lot of one and one. I felt like Cameron really pushed the kids to get better. We did two sessions and I think we will sign up again next year if they do it.


It was fun that Hunter had some boys from our old old ward in his class. The Chappell boys and Matt Witt.
Brinley kept her lips sealed her entire two weeks of swim lessons. She cracks me up with her moody ways. She smiled a lot so I know she loved it. I just felt bad that Cameron couldn't get her to say two words!



Little M was so adorable learning how to swim. She was nervous because he actually made her learn to SWIM, not just doggy paddle. I was the most happy with her progress.

Her favorite part was the slide at the end.

1 comment:

Kelsi said...

That pool looks so nice! Wish I had that in my back yard!