Tom and Kelsi were able to come in August so Brett and Nat came from Mountain Home so we could all be together. It is SO FUN for all the cousins to be together. I wished we all lived closer! We went up to Wasatch Mountain State Park and played, then we went to get Ice Cream at the Kohler's Cheese Factory.
| I guess I need to stop telling them to say "cheese" because I get some yelling kids with their mouths open! |
| Ha Ha....I don't know what she is saying....or is she crying? |
| Dalton loves his Grandpa Roy. |
| Lining up to race. |
| I love how Charli adores Tom. Look how cute she is talking to him. |
| I don't know what Syd is doing.....thinking on Grandpa's stomach? |
| Yummy Ice Cream! |
2 comments:
Sure have some cute grandchildren. Love the individual shots of Dalton and Syd. It is rare to be able to get a shot of them. Looks like everyone was having a grand old time.
So fun! We really did have a great time. Love looking back on it. Charli is screaming Cheese in that picture ha ha. She had the time of her life.
Post a Comment