Denise won some tickets to the rodeo for the fair and she gave them to Brinley and I. Brinley was sooooo excited to go to her first rodeo. She loves horses. Hunter let her borrow his special hat that he got from Grandpa Great (my Grandpa Remund). Her and Savannah tied a pink bow around it to make it look more girly. We had a lot of fun. She got a little antsy from time to time but we just went and bought treats to tie her over. She kept saying, "I just want to ride those horses mom." She also said, "Did you see that horse over there? It keeps looking at me. I think it knows that I love horses."
2 comments:
Now that is what I call a "beautiful" cowgirl. Love the hat on her. Grandpa and Grandma Remund would both be smiling from above. I can hear Grandma R. laughing out loud at how cute Brinley looks in her outfit.
What a cute cowgirl. She totally pulls it off... I miss the Heber Rodeo's/Demo Derby.
Post a Comment