We've tried several activities for Brinley and she hasn't been happy. She quit dance and cried every time I took her. I forced her to do soccer and she liked it ok (although I think she is athletic and could be really good). I put her in gymnastics and I thought she was really good, flexible and strong but she didn't want to do it!!! Brinley LOVES animals more than anything. She has been asking to ride horses forever. I just thought there was no way because I had heard it was super expensive. Well, I found someone in Charleston who will let you come for just a 30 minute lesson so you don't have to pay for an hour. So every Friday Brinley goes riding. She counts down the days until her lesson and lays out her clothes and boots the night before. Brinley is such a natural. She is still shy and learning to be more confident but I know that will come. I'm hoping this will help her in other areas of her life. She has a connection with animals that is so amazing. I'm really proud of her and NO! WE ARE NOT BUYING A HORSE!
3 comments:
She looks sooo good on that horse. Just like a professional sitting so straight and tall. Good for Brin....I say find something you love and then do it.
I'm so glad she found something she loves. She looks awesome on the horse. Love her
She looks like a pro. So cool she can do that!
Post a Comment