Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Piano Festival

Our family cannot handle any more piano festivals, so this is probably the last one I will be posting about for many years....LOL! I'm not joking. It becomes a real stress for me when Savannah procrastinates, her heart isn't in it etc. She had a few of her categories ready and the rest of them where 90% there. I just wanted her to push through the last 10% SO BAD. Anyway, she did well....I just know she could have done better. She participated in 9 out of 9 categories. 
Duet with Mia Hicken
Hunter was a good sport to play "Turkey in the Straw" with her!

2 comments:

Kelsi said...

That is so cute they played together. I love that picture. My heart was never in it either... but now I wish I could go back and change that. I wondre if I could even play a hymn these days.

Martha said...

Great efforts Jessica in training your children to love music. I know that they will never love it as much as you but you have truly given your all in teaching them and helping them on their way. Agency is a hard thing when it is not your own. You have gifted children in so many areas. They will find what they love.