Monday, September 24, 2012

Personality!

 This little munchkin is so full of personality. She was such a mellow little baby and is still good natured. I just didn't know what her personality would be like. She is starting to be funny....tries to make us all laugh. She also wants more than anything to be just like her older sister Brinley. She watches what Brinley wears and what she does with her hair and wants to copy her. I'm impressed by how much she can eat for being just a little thing. I will say she is by far our messiest eater we've ever had. I just dread meal time sometimes because of the mess I know she will make. But she can do it all by herself so I don't even try to help her. Her latest favorite thing is wearing purses, jewelry and other gadgets she collects around the house. We are enjoying Mckenna so much!
Saying cheese for the camera
Add caption
Trying to be funny!
She found this hat and the Mr. Potatoe head toy glasses in the playroom
Putting on one of Savannah's tank tops ....you can tell her little brain is just thinking about it!
Posing for the camera!

1 comment:

Kelsi said...

Oh my gosh I am loving all of these posts. She is hilarious! I love her personality and her ideas. It's so cute her and Brin are such little buddies.