Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Girls Camp 2012

 Savannah had her first year at girls camp and had a fabulous time. She took a camera but didn't take any pictures with her in them but I still decided to post the ones she took. Her favorite thing was testimony meeting and it lasted for hours.Our ward has a huge young women's with a lot of awesome girls.
Cassie Cluff
Games?
Abbie, Savannah L. and Tristen
What would girls camp be without the hair?
Don't you love the girls camp cabins?
Abbie Paulsen
Brynna Mahoney
Sadie Spears

Lexi got her finger jammed in a chair and ended up going down to the hospital. She decided to come back and Savannah said she was one ornery camp mate!
Hadley Sweat

2 comments:

Kelsi said...

I can't believe Savannah is in Young Womens... seriously? She is so old. Looks like fun- I am laughing about your hair comment. That girl looks just like a Mahoney. I am glad she enjoyed it!

Martha said...

Wow how would it be to have accommodations like that to sleep in. I laid on a big rock that hurt my back from the way the tent was put up. Looks like fun. Yes, it truly looks like a Mahoney.