Thursday, September 6, 2012

PRETTY

Sometime in the spring Mckenna learned the word "PRETTY". She says it so cute and I really think it's because we all say, things like "wow, Brinley you look so pretty" or "Savannah, your hair looks so pretty". So every morning when I'm getting ready she will say "pretty, mom" while I'm doing my make-up. Sometimes I sit on the floor in front of my mirror in my bedroom to do my make-up and Mckenna is right in the middle of it all. She pulls everything out and brushes her cheeks and acts like she is putting my eyeliner on. Her all time favorite thing though is lipstick or chapstick. Good luck getting yours back if she takes it!
This picture was taken on a Sunday before church. Mckenna went and found some of my shoes.


She got my lipstick.....ugg!
Nice one little M!
I told her to say "cheese" and I think she thought she was supposed to show my her teeth?
So pretty on another church ready for church with pigtails
Back of the itty bitty piggies.
Ready for a nap and church hasn't even started!

4 comments:

Kelsi said...

Ha ha she is so dang cute. Love that she says pretty. I love her hair curled Jess! That is so cute. I miss her cute little face.

Martha said...

Mckenna's curled hair on the first two pictures is sooooo cute. She is such a doll. Love that Brinley too.

Dean and Rachel said...

Can't handle the cute! She is SO funny putting her makeup on. Love that little girl...she's growing up!

Dean and Rachel said...

I also love that she goes right up to Kolton's face and says, "NO CHARLI" hahahaha!!!