| Powell was home so we all decided to go. Mckenna had a great time! |
| Trying to get the kids ready for the picture was a joke. |
| Brinley with her favorite friends Maylie Kohler and Sophie Riddle |
| I think Brinley was pretty impressed with my ability to play some of the games! |
| Nothing like being the special leader. You get to be the line leader, bring the treat, share your favorite book and favorite toy. |
| Going into Ms. Terri's Pre-school! |
| Waiting in line at Pre-school graduation. |
| She knows every word of every song! |
| We love Ms. Terri! |
| Brin's favorite friend Maylie Kohler |
2 comments:
Yay!!! SO happy to find new posts sis. I have been waiting and waiting. Brinley is so beautiful Jess. I love her cute mouth singing the songs. She looks tall to. Can't believe how grown up she is!
Those cute friends of Brinleys with their toes pressed into the floor like they are posing. Brinley is a little beauty. I love watching her in action. Miss Terri was a cute teacher.
Post a Comment