Friday, September 7, 2012

She's Having a BABY!

It took my cousin Katy a LONG time to get pregnant and we were all SO EXCITED when we found out she was having a baby. We threw a shower in Heber for cousins and some friends. It was tons of fun. Doesn't she look great? The shower was in June and the baby was due July 13th. We had the shower at Katy's Aunt RaeLynn Kohlers house.

Here is the invitation
Love the gifts

Isn't she cute?
Me, Katy and Kourtnie
Delicious food!
Since I'm behind on my blog I guess I better fast forward..... Katy has a darling baby boy named Jacob and he is 2 months old!Photo: What a great day!!  I have an amazing family!!!

2 comments:

Martha said...

Blessing Day was awesome. Brian spoke very tenderly about his son. We are all so happy for Brian and Katy.

Kelsi said...

Ahhh he is so dang cute. Wish I could have met him. She does look great! Cute invitation you made.