Thursday, September 6, 2012

Music Together with my favorite 20 month old!

I was so excited to finally have some alone time with my beautiful #4. The poor thing really does get neglected too much. I guess not really "neglected" because she is lucky to be loved by 3 siblings but maybe it's just that she doesn't get time with me like I wish she did. Mckenna has been slow to talk so I hoped the music would help her and it did! She was shy the first half of the class (we started in January). But by the end she was humming some of the songs and doing lots of the actions. I wouldn't trade the time alone with her for anything. We did it while Brin was in Pre-School. This is the last day that we had in May and Brinley did come because she had already finished Pre-School.

The song that says "I'm Hiding"
Dancing with her scarf
We always used instruments at the end of each class time.
Our teacher was Ms. Kristy
Mckenna being difficult for the picture but Brinley jumped in even though it wasn't her class....lol.
Helping Ms. Kristy play the guitar.

2 comments:

Kelsi said...

How fun. Gets me excited for Kindermusik. I start it today sis! Can't wait. She is such a cutie dancing with the scarf.

Martha said...

Sweet little girl. Love watching what she does.