Even though Hunter had only taken guitar lessons for 6 weeks, he really wanted to sing and play his guitar in the talent show for the fair. I'm just amazed that any kid could stand up and do anything with such a huge crowd!!! He sang "Hallelujah" and did a great job. He didn't have his chord changes completely smooth which I think effected his score. He said he needed a better crowd pleaser! He is so cute and brave and we are proud of him even though he didn't win. All I can say, is watch out next year because this kid is getting good!
Mckenna enjoying her watermelon while waiting for it to start
Hunter talked his friend Jake into being in the talent show too!
3 comments:
Love your handsome boy too. I'm so proud that he would get up and perform like a pro.
He is so handsome! I wish I could have heard him. He is so musically gifted!!! Seriously.
He did SUCH an amazing job!!! Totally should have WON
Post a Comment