Thursday, September 6, 2012

Hunter's Field Trip

 I love that Hunter still wants me to go on field trips with him. It's funny how the kids will DIE to have you go and then one day they will DIE if you do go (Savannah feels this way). LOL. So I joined all the 3rd graders at Old Mill Elementary for a "Heber Valley Field Trip". We started out by going to Days Market for a tour and a cookie. Then we went to Memorial hill and hiked the mile up and down. The teachers shared some facts about Midway. It was fun to show Hunter's friends his Grandpa and Grandma Remund's house. Next we went to the park on Main Street in Heber and had lunch. Hunter was so cute to stay with me and sit by me even when I told him he could go off with his friends. I know Hunter is a social boy and has LOTS and LOTS of friends but I was surprised by how many girls were trying to get friendly with him during the day. I think he might be a ladies man!

Riding on the stinky bus!
Walking up the Memorial Hill
Hunts with some of his friends.....girls that are friends!
Trying to kiss him for the picture but he wouldn't let me!
Love my boy!

4 comments:

Kelsi said...

I can totally see Hunter being a romantic with the ladies. Just like his Dad! He is so cute - I am shocked at how old he looks to. Those girls must like him -I can tell in the photo. Ew I hate the stinky bus.

Kelsi said...

The second photo makes me miss home with those amazing mountains in the background. You would never see anything like that in the background in Iowa.

Martha said...

Glad to see you on the field trip with Hunter. Brings back "fond" memories of the good old days with you kids. I loved it. I agree with you Jess - go with them while they want you there and enjoy every minute.

Dean and Rachel said...

Um TOTALLY a ladies man!! I could have told you that