Sunday, September 9, 2012

Summer Softball

 Savannah loves playing softball. She is actually a pretty good little player. Her team this year had some really young kids on it and they struggled at the first of the season but by the end they had improved by leaps and bounds!

She was obsessed with stealing bases
I had to add these two pictures of Hunter chattin it up with Grandpa at Savannah's game!


Her coach giving her some advice!

3 comments:

Martha said...

We sure enjoyed watching the games. Love the two pictures of Gramps and Hunts.

Kelsi said...

I was impressed by Savannah when we came to her game. She hit the ball and got on base every time. Had two really good stops at First to. She should keep up on Softball.

Dean and Rachel said...

Savannah is looking good! Wish I could have seen her in action.
Those pics of Dad and Hunter are to die for