Sunday, September 9, 2012

Tom, Kelsi and Charli are HOME


 Tom, Kelsi, and Charli came home from Iowa for 2 months this summer. They weren't in Midway that whole time but we did get to see a lot of them and it was GREAT! The first week that they were here we did a BBQ at our house. It's the first time we have had people over with our new yard. It was lots of fun. Powell cooked some amazing burgers, as always, and we played kick ball, flew kites, jumped on the tramp, sang songs and roasted marshmallows for smores.
Eating on our back patio
Tom in the moment!
Even pregnant women can pitch
Even pregnant women can play the guitar
Sweet Charli
Showing off the chickens
Sticky?
Must have been funny??? Wish I could remember what it was?
I had some chair probs....the arm kept slipping down really low!
They caught shoes instead of bugs
Hunter showing his skills
Mckenna loves her Ga Ga
The group!

3 comments:

Kelsi said...

So fun! I am so glad we got to spend time over the summer. Loved your backyard and how nice the BBQ was. Thanks for spoiling us and having us over while we were home. I am laughing at Rachels picture again and your nerdy chair problems. HA

Martha said...

It is always a delight to be with our family. Always good food, conversation, activities, and laughter. Thanks for letting us come to your yard.

Dean and Rachel said...

Oh wow, I am NOT a cute prego....So much fun! Glad we could all get together and so glad T,K, & Charli were able to come home!!!