| Hiking Timp |
| Red faced hiking girls....it was way way hot! |
| Looking at chipmunks and squirrels |
| Ready to hike back down! |
| Hailey and Brinley sleeping in the basement....the older kids were too chicken to sleep down there! |
| How about a sugary breakfast for the two tired boys.....fruit loops and poptarts. |
| Demolition Derby |
| It was so exciting this year when two people had to be taken out in the ambulance. |
3 comments:
I'm so glad you decided to have a Henke/Harrison reunion. Melissa is a friend everyone would want to keep. You weren't kidding about the red faces. It must have been hot! Fun times for everyone.
HAHAHAHA You guys are NERDS calling it the Harrison Henke Reunion. I love it though. Such a great idea and looks like so much fun. Love all of the photos.
Gosh I wish I could have gone to that demolition derby... Iowa's was THE WORST compared to Heber.
Post a Comment