Monday, September 24, 2012

Ogden and Huntsville

We decided to take the family up to Odgen so they could see Dean and Rachel's new place. Rachel was feeling really pregnant and we thought it would be fun to go up the canyon to Huntsville to jump in the lake and have a picnic at the park. It was tons of fun. The area is beautiful and the park was amazing.

The playground outside of Rachel and Deans house.
I was too lazy to walk all the way back to the bathrooms to change and so Rachel and Savannah made me a dressing room. Powell always has to be a poop and try to sneak pictures!
This end of the lake was super shallow so we could almost walk all the way across to the very nice sandy beach. Dean and I swam with the kids over to the other side.
Little M had fun but she decided to taste some sand/dirt and wasn't very excited about it!
Lovin those chubby legs and cute toes
Rachel just trying to survive the last few weeks of pregnancy
Picnic at the park
So we met the most hilarious brothers who live near the park. They talked our ears off....telling us about the cheese they make at their house and the church they go to. They even invited us over!
Such a fun park
Hansen the climbing man
Look at the personality in this picture

2 comments:

Kelsi said...

Ahhh Looks so relaxing and nice up there. It is really pretty! I will have to drive up there one day. Cute cute pictures. M is so cute in her swimsuit. I feel like you are naked under that towel - so funny Powell got a picture.

Dean and Rachel said...

She really was naked under there!!! Wow, I was HUGE and not cute hahaha....that was a REALLY fun day. We need to do it again