Sunday, September 23, 2012

Annual Van Wagoner Reunion July 2012

 It's always a good time at the Van Wagoner family reunion. Personally, I think it needs to last a little longer. I would love to have it for 2 days so we can really make the rounds and visit with everyone. We always have tons of great food, a talent show, games, and the famous "look for money in the sawdust pool".  After we cleaned up on Saturday, we went down the canal by Peggy's and visited with Phillip and Claudia out on their deck.
Since we never go camping, the kids love camping out
Mckenna found some yummy oreos made by Quinn
Ga Ga and Bampa (as Mckenna would say)
Phillip and some of his clan
Kurt brought a bounce house
So glad Kelsi and Tom could come this year
Prego Rae made it too!
I'm glad Kelsi got this picture of Peggy (it isn't an easy task)
Good to see Bob and Lynette
And the Green River Van Clan
Savannah was a big help with the little kids
More bounce house fun
Hansen wasn't shy about singing "You are my sunshine"
Uncle Phillip sang....it was a treat!
The annual Peggy and Martha talent was nice for the toddler crowd!
Mckenna loves her Cee Cee
Charli was a big girl riding with Brin
I think it's time for Aunt Peggy to invest in a bigger pool?
Pops with hair....lots of hair!
The group before Kelsi leaves for Iowa....boo hoo!

2 comments:

Martha said...

I love the VW Reunion. So glad you got all those great pictures. It was fun. I agree it needs to be longer.

Kelsi said...

Ya boo hooo that was sad I had to leave. So glad we made it for the reunion and I feel like it goes to fast to. I like to catch up with people. Love the photos.