Can I just say, "Where does the time go?" I can't believe my first
little one is now 12. The thing that is even harder then her being 12 is
that she looks and acts like she is 15. I surely can't be old enough so
have such a mature daughter. There are so many things I love about
Savannah. First of all, she is gorgeous! For being at such an awkward
age....she is just beautiful. I love that she has my brown eyes because
she looks a lot like the Harrison family in every other way. She is bright, a great reader,
a lover of science, musical, fun, laid back, and loves the gospel. I
feel so lucky that she came to our family. She is a good example and I'm
so proud of her. I love watching her interact with her friends. She has
SOOOO many and I know it is probably because she is a good friend to
them. We had a little family get together on her birthday and then she
had a BIG friend party. We invited lots of girls and I was really
impressed by the kind of friends Savannah has. The party was a hit even though we had to change a few of our plans because of the unexpected chilly and rainy weather. The miracle was the sunshine that came out between 6 and 7:30 so the girls could have fun on the water slide I rented. Melissa came to the rescue and made an indoor scavenger hunt that the girls did at Walmart.
 |
| The big dog water slide! |
 |
| Playing a game with balloons |
 |
| Tessa and Olivia were the winners! |
 |
| Hamburgers and hotdogs with Cassie Cluff, Sadie Spears, Brynna Mahoney, Melissa Blotter, and Abbie Egnew |
 |
| Hannah Henke, Morgan Roskelly, Macey Risto, Abbie Paulson, Lexi Sulser (on the grass), Olivia Kelson, Savannah, and Tessa Nielsen |
 |
| Mia Hicken, Sara Powell, Lexi Sulser |
 |
| Cassie Cluff convincing the girls that they need to be "Erkle" at Walmart |
 |
| Lining up for the beach themed scavenger hunt |
 |
| One of the things they had to do was try on sunglasses and take a picture |
 |
| Brinley was one of the girls and she loved it! Here she is sitting between Hadley Sweat and Sadie Spears |
 |
| Lots and lots of great gifts! |
 |
| New Sunglasses! |
 |
| Melissa Blotter, Macey Risto, Morgan Roskelley, Olivia Kelson |
 |
| Sara Powell has something important to say! |
 |
| Kylee Sweat, Cassie Cluff, Brynna Mahoney, Hadley Sweat |
 |
| Singing to the birthday girl. Her cousin Carly was here from Denver so she also came! |
 |
| Making a wish.....better not involve a boy..... |
2 comments:
Oh my goodness what a party!!! That is so fun to have a summer birthday! Looks like she is a very popular girl. She is so beautiful and does look older than 12. Glad it was a hit and she enjoyed herself. Such cute photos.
There is nothing like having good friends throughout your teenage years. Lots of fun memories from that party. I love watching Savannah grow up but still want it to slow down a bit.
Post a Comment